Des Moines European Heritage Association’s goal is to help create, foster and sustain connections between DMEHA and state-wide community organizations to build a better community.
Please complete our volunteer interest form
The Community Engagement Committee provides individuals with a platform to create and participate in community partnerships that include:
- Organizing and making presentations to community groups about DMEHA and Christkindlmarket Des Moines.
- Branding and marketing DMEHA to the community.
- Organizing and participating in community outreach efforts such as the Prairie Meadows Community Outreach Program at Des Moines Arts Festival.
- Organizing and hosting a monthly meeting during which community members can learn more about DMEHA and Christkindlmarket Des Moines.
- Working with state-wide cultural heritage organizations to promote current and upcoming organizational or community wide events.
For more information about DMEHA’s Community Engagement Committee and how you can get involved, please contact the Community Engagement Committee Chair.